Football for Youth/Adults with Special Needs
Registration Dates: July 1, 2022 - July 31, 2022
(Registration closes at midnight on July 31)
For the YOUTH Program-Register Here (Youth Athletes & Buddy Volunteers)
For the ADULT Program-Register Here (Adult Athletes & Buddy Volunteers)
*Athletes and Buddy Volunteers must register
2022 Take On Sports Football Season Details:
Dates/Times: September 11, 2022 - October 16, 2022 (Sundays, between 1 p.m.-3 p.m.)
- Take On Sports Football is a division of Pop Warner Football program.
- This league runs six weeks.
- A parent, legal guardian, or authorized caregiver is required to remain on-site during any Take On Sports activity.
Must be 5 years of age as of July 1, 2022. (Eligible through 19th birthday)
Teams are setup according to skills and abilities instead of age.
Athletes are paired with Buddy Volunteers.
- No registration fee (will receive free Buddy Volunteer T-shirt)
- Must be 18 years of age or older by July 1, 2022. (Background Check required)
Charlotte Latin School (mini-field) off of Raintree Lane
9502 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28277
Buddy Volunteers Additional Information
Assist athletes on the field providing instruction and encouragement.
Buddy Volunteers 18 years of age or older are required to have a Volunteer Background Check. Information on this process will be provided by the Sports Commissioner.
For more information, please email:
Take On Sports Football Commissioner at